Sunday, May 29, 2011

Awards

The second to the last day of school we had an awards assembly and I got four awards. 

The first award was for the Math Kangaroo contest that I took a test for in March. I won second in the STATE of every second grader that participated! 


The second award is for not necessarily achievement but for being a good student and being nice to my classmates. Me and this other boy got the same one.


The third award is for being in Student Council. Our teachers choose the people to be in Student Council.


 The fourth award is for obviously what it says.


Lucy was kind of sad that she didn't get any awards at the assembly. So when she was in the shower I had my mom hurry and help me make an award for her. It was called THE BEST SISTER EVER award. I really do have a good sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment