Monday, May 23, 2011

Marathon


I finished the marathon in 5 hours 28 minutes. Just kidding! I ran the Kids K. But I did run the end of the marathon twice. We ran with my mom's cousin named Julie. And my old babysitter's dad. It was so fun and people in the crowd kept yelling when we were running with Julie "Good job helping your mom!" Because they thought that she was our mom.  


After that Julie took us rock climbing for letting her stay in my room. But she took Lucy too. We had five visitors in our house the night before the marathon. Julie slept in my room. Kate slept in Lucy's room. Megan and Lucy and me slept in Kaleigh's room. Jess and Alexandria slept in the living room on a air mattress.


That night we went to our friend Riley's house. We made a diorama and I got a plank of wood and decorated it with cloths. We also did lots of art drawings. Her mom and dad ran the marathon and Riley and her brother Jack ran the Kids K too. 

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    บริษัท แม่บ้าน

    ReplyDelete