Thursday, May 19, 2011

The best Thursday ever

Today I had lunch with the mayor. It was sooooo fun. But I cannot type well enough to write it all so I am just going to give you a link to my mom's blog because she did it.

After school we went to a meeting on historic preservation with Mindy Swain. On Tuesday I went with her and Jed Platt to finish the scavenger hunt paper for the historic homes in Ogden. You had to give the address and the name of the building if it had one. I turned in the paper and everyone who got a hundred percent got to be in a drawing. I won and got a certificate for a gift card to pretty much anywhere on 25th Street. And the food there was super good. It was at the Ogden High School library I think.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Jed and you and I made a good team!! I'm glad you went to the meeting with me so you were there when you won! You forgot to say that the Weber County Heritage Foundation took a picture of you and Lucy to put on their website because you won!

    - Mindy S.

    ReplyDelete