Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair-combing syncope

My grandma called and told my mom about a article in Deseret News and then my mom showed it to me and it was the same exact thing that happened to me on the first day of second grade.

You can read the article here.

And then you can read about what happened to me on my mom's blog here.

I'm sorry I always link it to my mom's blog but I can't type fast so it's hard.

P.S. I had my first softball game tonight. And I got to play catcher. But they didn't keep score so nobody won. Well the Raptors won which is my team. But both teams were Raptors. One team was red and the other was blue.

1 comment:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Bathtub Drain Hair Catcher,

    ReplyDelete